How to send data to the Google Cloud Pub/Sub
In this tutorial you will learn how to send data to the Google Cloud Pub/Sub
First, you will need to set up a project on the Google Cloud Console.
In the Topic ID field, provide a unique topic name, for example,
MyTopicand select Save.
Navigate to your Project settings and select on IAM policy section. Select + Add and paste the akenza publisher service account key. Give the role of a Pub/Sub Publisher.
Create a new Data Flow in akenza with Google Cloud Pub/Sub as output connector. Define a Connector Name and insert the topic id obtained from the project. Optionally use a custom payload.
Google Pub/Sub template
In your Pub/Sub section go to Subscriptions, select Create Subscription, give it a name, and select the previously created topic.
Following steps to view device data:
- Click on the created topic
- Scroll down to the bottom of the topic details
- There are three tabs, select Messages
- Open the dropdown on the bottom "Select a Cloud Pub/Sub Subscription to pull messages from *" and select the subscription previously created
- Click Pull to fetch the messages which can then be filtered in Filter options and sorted by various p